Monday, July 14, 2008

Front Page of New Yorker

I am so sick of everyone trying to sabotage Barack Obama's campaign, last week Jesse Jackson now this. It is so disgusting that in today's society with our multi culture, racism is still so prevalent. For the New Yorker to print such a derogatory drawing is an outrage and truly shows their thoughts and beliefs. I can't believe that this so called "magazine" would put something this distasteful in it (especially not on the cover). The magazine uses the excuse that it's just satire, but I'm sorry it's not funny nor amusing--- it's just WRONG and shows their prejudice! I guess at least we know where they stand; rather than them being undercover racists, they're open with it. I would rather know someone is a racist bigot than for them to hide it.

No comments: